Neft not being credited

I was once a great fan of Niyo products but not anymore. The fund transfer service in Niyo SBM is pathetic. I tried to send money from my Niyo account to any beneficiary, and takes atleast several days if not weeks to get the money deposited. This is not the first time it happened and it has caused me alot of trouble as a good amount of money get stuck for a really long time. Additionally, I am not sure why the FT services uses NEFT instead of IMPS even though the amount is lower than the limit. I am disappointed in Niyo and dont think will be using it for long.

Hey @ArshGoyal ! Thank you so much for your precious time on call. We are glad to know that the beneficiary has received the funds for the recent transfer. As discussed, we have made a note of your feedback and it will be shared with our team. For any further assistance please reach out to our Live chat support by navigating through the Menu->Support section in the Niyo SBM app. We’re always here to help.- WB.

I was once a great fan of Niyo products but not anymore. The fund transfer service in Niyo SBM is pathetic. I tried to send money from my Niyo account to any beneficiary, and takes atleast several days if not weeks to get the money deposited. This is not the first time it happened and it has caused me alot of trouble as a good amount of money get stuck for a really long time. Additionally, I am not sure why the FT services uses NEFT instead of IMPS even though the amount is lower than the limit. I am disappointed in Niyo and dont think will be using it for long.

Hey @Addy.bansal09! Welcome to Niyo Community!

It saddens us that we couldn’t meet your expectations. Feedback will be shared with respective teams to have a closer look at the issue you have been facing. It’s our constant efforts to improve our services and to deliver a better user experience to our users. It would be great if you give us a chance to serve you.

Regards,