Need loan personal loan

Loan approval rs. 50000

1 Like

How many months limit of the loan moneyā€¦not metter
But niyo global is good

Loan amount rs.50000

Hey @Shankar_Shiva! Welcome to Niyo Community!

The eligible NiyoX users will be notified on their NiyoX app if they can apply for a loan. We kindly request you to check the same. In case, you cannot find the option, do not worry, we are launching it in a phased manner. You may be able to see it soon.

Regards,

Need an emergency personal financial loan

Hey @Rfmohammed52! Welcome to Niyo Community! NiyoX users will be notified on their NiyoX app if they are eligible to apply for a loan. We kindly request you to check the same. In case, you havenā€™t found the option, do not worry, you may get that in the near future. We are launching it in a phased manner.

Regards,

1 Like

I need personal loan for my future home

Hey @Jawith19! Welcome to Niyo Community! NiyoX users will be notified on their NiyoX app if they are eligible to apply for a loan. We kindly request you to check the same. In case, you havenā€™t found the option, do not worry, you may get that in the near future as we are launching it in a phased manner. Stay tuned!

Regards,

I need a personal loan please

1 Like

Hey @Sagar_Jadhav! Welcome to Niyo Community! NiyoX users will be notified on their NiyoX app if they are eligible to apply for a loan. We kindly request you to check the same. In case, you havenā€™t found the option, do not worry, you may get that in the near future as we are launching it in a phased manner. Stay tuned!

Regards,

I need personal loan 50k plz Lona approval

Iā€™m in really need of money

Hey @Umar1! Welcome to Niyo Community! NiyoX users will be notified on their NiyoX app if they are eligible to apply for a loan. We kindly request you to check the same. In case, you havenā€™t found the option, do not worry, you may get that soon as we are launching it in a phased manner. Stay tuned!

Regards,

Mujhe 30000 rupye loan chaiye

1 Like

Hey @Karan4! If you are holding a NiyoX account, and are eligible to apply for a loan, you will be notified on your NiyoX app to apply for a loan. We kindly request you to check the same. In case, you havenā€™t found the option, do not worry, you may get that soon as we are launching it in a phased manner.

Stay tuned!

1 Like

I want personal loan 30000

I need a personal loan

Hey @Tabrez_King @Tabrez_King! If you are holding a NiyoX account, and are eligible to apply for a loan, you will be notified on your NiyoX app to apply for a loan. We kindly request you to check the same. In case, you havenā€™t found the option, do not worry, you may get that soon as we are launching it in a phased manner.

Stay tuned!