Need loan personal loan

Personal loan plz 50k

I need personal loan 50k

1 Like

I need personal loan

Hey @NAVEENKUMAR_DUNNA @Pkd1997! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are launching the loan feature to the eligible NiyoX users in a phased manner. If you are eligible to apply for a loan, you’ll be able to view the loan option on your home screen of the NiyoX app.

Regards,

50k loan i need. Plz

1 Like

I need personal loan

Hey @NAVEENKUMAR_DUNNA! The eligible NiyoX users will be notified on their NiyoX app if they can apply for a loan. We kindly request you to check the same. In case, you cannot find the option, do not worry, we are launching it in a phased manner. You may be able to see it soon.

Regards,

I need personal loan

1 Like

Plz give personal loan

1 Like

Hey @Fasil_aluva! The eligible NiyoX users will be notified on their NiyoX app if they can apply for a loan. We kindly request you to check the same. In case, you cannot find the option, do not worry, we are launching it in a phased manner. You may be able to see it soon.

Regards,

1 Like

mujhe bhi lon chahiy kese niklega 50000

Mujhe bhi lon chahiy 50000

2 Likes

Hey @bhola_Jha! Welcome to Niyo Community!

The eligible NiyoX users will be notified on their NiyoX app if they can apply for a loan. We kindly request you to check the same. In case, you cannot find the option, do not worry, we are launching it in a phased manner. You may be able to see it soon.

Regards,

I need personal loan upto rupees 60000/-

Hey @Kisan_Rathod! Welcome to Niyo Community!

The eligible NiyoX users will be notified on their NiyoX app if they can apply for a loan. We kindly request you to check the same. In case, you cannot find the option, do not worry, we are launching it in a phased manner. You may be able to see it soon.

Regards,

1 Like

Loan approval rs. 50000

1 Like

How many months limit of the loan money
not metter
But niyo global is good

Loan amount rs.50000

Hey @Shankar_Shiva! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Regards,

Need an emergency personal financial loan