Need loan personal loan

Need personal loan we have any pre-approved loan

16 Likes

Hey @Sumil1! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Currently, we do not have a loan facility with us. However, we’ve duly noted your details, and we’ll reach out to you in case we start offering loans in the future.

Regards,

1 Like

Hello sir i want to the personal loan give them

4 Likes

Hi @6379347573! Currently, we do not have a loan facility. However, we have duly noted your requirement. We’ll reach out to you in case we start the services in the future.

Regards,

Mujhe 50000 rupees lon chahiye

1 Like

Hey @Dsp! we do not have a loan facility. However, we have duly noted your requirement. We’ll reach out to you in case we start the services in the future.

Regards,

1 Like

I need 5lac for personal use and business

1 Like

Hey @Firoj_Alam! Welcome to Niyo Community! Currently, we do not have a loan facility. We’ve noted your requirement and will reach out to you if we start the services in the future.

Regards,

Mere lone ka Kya huwa

Hey @Prasadkumaryadav! Welcome to Niyo Community! Currently, we do not have a loan facility. However, we’ve noted your requirement and will reach out to you if we start the services in the future.

Regards,

i need personl loan 30000 home expences

Hey @Sunil_Kurar! Welcome to Niyo Community! Currently, we do not have a loan facility. However, we’ve noted your requirement and will reach out to you if we start the services in the future.

Regards,

I need personal Loan

1 Like

Hey @Harish_Kumar! Welcome to Niyo Community! We do not have a loan facility as of now. However, we’ve noted your requirement and will reach out to you if we start the services in the future.

Regards,

Hi sir plz give personal loan

1 Like

Hey @Fasil_aluva! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Thanks for showing your interest. We are gradually rolling out the loan facility to our NiyoX users. You should be able to view the loan feature in your NiyoX app. If you are unable to view it, do not worry, the option will be availble very soon. Stay tuned!

Regards,

sir emergency i have persnol loan

1 Like

Personal loan 100000

1 Like

Hey @Kumar_Pankaj! Welcome to Niyo Community!

@Sunil_Kurar @Kumar_Pankaj We are launching the loan feature to the eligible NiyoX users in a phased manner. If you are eligible, you’ll be able to view the loan option on your home screen of the NiyoX app.

Regards,

1 Like

Plz Lona 50k plz Lona me