Need a card for travelling abroad

I’m looking for an international card to use in GBP from INR. Although it should have international airport lounge access. Any help will be appreciated.

@Sagar_Katara welcome to the community
Niyo SBM supports GBP & 100+ currencies but presently airport lounge access cannot be accessed but it’ll available soon
NiyoX has zero forex markup account as well but you need to maintain 5k in your account for one calendar month of that said year after 31st December 2021…
Niyo DCB global on boarding is on hold as the kyc process is being upgraded to serve via video kyc and the zero forex features and your requirement of the GBP is met here

Hope it helps
Cheerio

Niyox Doesn’t have Airport Lounge access @ScottishBaron

Cheers
Sachin

@Sachin thank you for correcting my mistake😅

1 Like

I just ordered and made an account on Niyo SBM, it said it had international lounge access. But you are saying here it is not. Please confirm is it or is it not. As I had only opened the account to get Lounge benefits.

@Sagar_Katara Niyo Sbm has Airport Lounge access but as of now It is not enabled because the Product is in Beta Phase as soon as The Stable version launches Airport Lounge access would be enabled as per my knowledge.

Cheers
Sachin

Hey @Sagar_Katara ! International lounge access is not yet activated for Niyo SBM, we wish to launch the same in the upcoming month. We appreciate your patience :person_in_lotus_position:.

Regards,

1 Like

Oh i didn’t knew that. I was thinking of using it in September only. But i guess i just wasted the money by making the account.

You should acknowledge that when any product is in its beta it doesn’t launch All the Features at once.

Cheers
Sachin

2 Likes

When are they releasing it? Any estimated date?

@Sagar_Katara Airport Lounge Access will be Released in Upcoming Months

Cheers
Sachin

1 Like

Ok how to cancel and close the account and cancel the debit card?

@Sagar_Katara You Can contact support with the Query to Close your account
( Email :- onb-global@goniyo.com) or in app,
And they Will do the proceed Further For the Same.

Cheers
Sachin

1 Like