My wealth account is still processing, it's been 6 days

My bank account is not linked with pan card,can I still get ckyc number,and my bank account is linked with Old adhaar(now my adhaar is updated because I am 18 years old). please solve this problem because I want it urgently

Hi @Janna_Fathima.k, welcome to our community! You’ll need an OTP sent by Aadhaar to verify your identity - if you have access to the phone number linked to your Aadhaar, you’re good to go! If you cannot receive this OTP, you will not be able to open your account. For any further assistance kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

1 Like

@Manisha_Radhakrishna i have my aadhar linked with dad’s phone no and opened niyo with my phone number. Why is it taking so much time to get my account created. I have my flight on 5 th of August. Please do something and help in creating my account it has been more than 7 days it’s still showing pls check ur wealthy account after 5-7 days. Why ???

Hey @Aradhya_Ansuman_Bisw, welcome to our community! You’ll need an OTP sent by Aadhaar to verify your identity - if you have access to the phone number linked to your Aadhaar, you’re good to go! If you cannot receive this OTP, you will not be able to open your account. For any further assistance kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better. You should open only with your dad’s number in order to proceed further.

@Manisha_Radhakrishna i have my adhar linked phone no but how to get OTP just say that. While filling i have put otp send to my adhaar linked no

Hi @Aradhya_Ansuman_Bisw, as we stated the SMS comes to your registered contact number which is linked with Aadhar to verify your identity - if you have access to the phone number linked to your Aadhaar, you’re good to go. For any faster resolutions kindly write to global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.