My video kyc status is still pending

I have completed my video kyc on 29 th March, even after 3 working days it’s is showing pending. Please look into this issue

Hey @Manaidu! Regret the delay. :worried:

Usually, it takes up to 2 business days for upgrading the account to a full KYC one. We kindly request you to wait till today end of the day. In the meanwhile, we’ll be following up on this with our partnered bank. Rest assured, we’ll help you at the earliest.

Regards,

Customer ID: 9520206
My MF redemption is underway, please convert to Full KYC asap.

I have completed my video kyc 3 days ago but still status is pending. I want to use my account to recieve my mf investment amount. Please look into this asap. My customer ID : 9520206

Hey @Manaidu! Do not worry, we are there to help you with the KYC formalities. We’d request you to please allow us some more time and we’ll have this done.

Hey @Manaidu! Thanks for your time over the call. We’d like to inform you that your NiyoX account has been upgraded to a full KYC. For any further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat Support by going to Menu > Support options.

Regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.