My video kyc not updated

My video kyc had done on 5th april 2022, and its been more than 3 days i dis not get any updates from bank. Its taking too muchh time. Please tell me why my video kyc process is taking too much time? Please look into it and give me a quick response. Thank you

Hey @Akshay_Solanki ! This is not the kind of experience we want you to have with us. Please note that we’ve escalated your concern to the Bank. Rest assured, we’ll get back to you with an update as soon as possible.

Hey @Akshay_Solanki! Thanks for your time over the call. We’d like to let you know that the bank has approved your video KYC and your account has been upgraded to a full KYC one. For any further help, reach out to us and we are happy to help you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,

I’ve been trying to contact your customer services for last two weeks. over the phone and thru email. i’ve yet to hear from you. i have two neo global cards. this is rather disappointing
dr anuj singhal

I’ve been trying to contact your customer services for last two weeks. over the phone and thru email. i’ve yet to hear from you. i have two niyo global cards. this is rather disappointing
dr anuj singhal

Hey @anuj_singhal! Welcome to Niyo Community!

I’ve tried to connect with you on your registered mobile number. Unfortunately, the calls went unanswered. We see that you’ve reached out to our support for a transaction issue. It has been escalated to the bank for further investigation. On receiving the required details from the bank, an update will be shared with you by our team on your ticket number 1279807.

Regards,