My transaction is getting failed what happened please help

My all transactions getting failed upi and imps i got 70k stucked in my account please help

Hey @Gobind_Singh! Regret the inconvenience. :slightly_frowning_face:
We are sorry to let you know that your account has been Debit Frozen by the bank. We kindly request you to visit or contact Equitas Small Finance Bank at 18001031222 on working days between 9 AM to 6 PM or send a mail to customerservice@equitasbank.com mentioning your concern, and the team will assist you.

Regards,

I have tried all day this bank never pick up call

Also there is no branch in my city also they don’t pick up phone call also not replying on mails my 70,000 Rs stucked THIS BANK IS FRAUD !! I WILL EXPOSE THIS BANK SCAM !!! TOMORROW I AM GOING TO REPORT IN CYBER CRIME POLICE REPORT ON THIS ! EVEN THIS BANK DON’T REPLY !

Hey @Gobind_Singh! We sincerely regret the hassle. Can you please write an email to selfservice@equitasbank.com from your registered email and share your account details. Rest assured, the bank will try to help you further to unfreeze your account at the earliest.

I am from Saturday evening and we today 10:00 am to 5:00 Pm i calling them and on call saying agents are busy every call takes 30 min to end and i have wasted my all day and tomorrow going to my near cyber crime branch i will also expose this to newspaper and also on social media even i have tried all of contact numbers even in Chennai not one picked up !!! THIS IS TOTALLY FRAUD EVERYONE IN THIS COMMUNITY SAYING THAT THIS BANK NEVER REPLY ON MAILS OR ON PHONE CALLS !

Same happening with so many users twitter is flooded by NiyoX users
All accounts frozen without any information to customers

Hey @Gobind_Singh! Thanks for your time over the call. We would like to inform you that your NiyoX account has been unfrozen. You should be able to make your transactions. We are once again sorry for the inconvenience that you’ve faced. For any further help, feel free to reach out to us and we are happy to help you!

Regards.

my account is unfreeze after i have visited 400 km go to branch from my city.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.