My passport was rejected even though it's issued in India

My onboarding process was rejected because my Passport is issued in Port Blair, Andaman Islands and as per their bank policy passports from Andaman and Nicobar islands can’t be onboarded.
It is extremely saddening to see that a whole region of India is being excluded from your services. I would’ve moved on to the alternative but the problem is there is no other forex card that gives the services that niyo gives and hence I truly wanted to get on board with you as I’ll be travelling abroad soon. Instead of working on the issue and being more inclusive they just keep saying “we’re extremely sorry”
Andaman and Nicobar Islands is also a part of India and I’m highly disappointed to see us being excluded from such a useful service in this day and age of digitization. Sad.

Hey @Shahana_Bibi

We certainly understand your discontent. Currently, our serviceability has been limited to certain areas. Once we’re in your region, you may try onboarding. Stay tuned to hear from our media handles.

Gracias,
Ranjith

My onboarding process was rejected because my Passport is issued in Port Blair, Andaman Islands and as per their bank policy passports from Andaman and Nicobar islands can’t be onboarded.
It is extremely saddening to see that a whole region of India is being excluded from your services. I would’ve moved on to the alternative but the problem is there is no other forex card that gives the services that niyo gives and hence I truly wanted to get on board with you as I’ll be travelling abroad soon. Instead of working on the issue and being more inclusive they just keep saying “we’re extremely sorry”
Andaman and Nicobar Islands is also a part of India and I’m highly disappointed to see us being excluded from such a useful service in this day and age of digitization. Sad.

Hopefully it’s sooner rather than later. I have to travel abroad in November this year and I was hoping to get the niyo card for my travel.