My niyox account is frozen

Hello niyox team, my niyox saving account is frozen. Please give me a way to unfreeze my account ASAP. My email is sameeraalam3101@yahoo.com

Hey @Sam_Ansari! We always recommend you share your personal details via a direct message. We believe that you are inquiring about Sameer Aalam’s account.

Our sincere apologies for the account freeze. You must have received an email from the bank asking for a few details to unfreeze your account. The bank needs some information/clarification from you (the 6 points shown in the screenshot).

You need to reply to all the 6 questions and send the answer to selfservice@equitasbank.com (don’t reply to the email you received, send the email to selfservice@equitasbank.com. Please send this email from your registered email ID (the one you used to create the Niyo Equitas account). You can also mention your name, registered mobile number, and account number. Once you send them your answers, the bank will review your answers. If the answers are alright, then Equitas bank will get back to you in up to 5 working days to unfreeze your account

If you have not received this email from Equitas or if you are facing any issues in sending your answers to selfservice@equitasbank.com, then you can send us your answers to us at niyox.escalations@goniyo.com and we will coordinate for you, with the bank.

Regards,

1 Like

I already sent this but it’s already two weeks but no response yet

You may forward the same email to niyox.escalations@goniyo.com and we’ll have that checked with the bank.

Regards,

2 Likes

Damn it’s scary, finding so many accounts getting frozen. What’s happening?

2 Likes

Hey @JayatiDas! The bank has frozen a few of the accounts as they observed some irregular transaction patterns. To unfreeze the accounts, the bank has requested to share some details. Once the user sends them, the bank will validate and unfreezes the account. We have shared feedback with the bank to send prior notice before freezing any account.

Regards,

2 Likes

My account is also debit frozen and i already filled the form and send mail to your official email