My niyox account frozen

I have received an email from equitas bank in which they’re saying that I have to get help of niyox team to unfreeze my account. Please check their email which is attached below and unfreeze my account as soon as possible.

Hi @Ashraf_Ansari, Based on the update that we have from the Bank, we’d like to keep you informed that your account is under freeze due to suspected fraud activities. The service request is already raised for this under the SR number 2206271466615147. The TAT is 7 working days for the bank to investigate & get back to you on your email.

But I still don’t know which type of suspicious activity you found in my account. There are 5-6 months passed and you are giving me same reply again and again.

Hi @Ashraf_Ansari the service request is already raised for this under the SR number 2206271466615147. The TAT is 7 working days for the bank to investigate & get back to you on your email. kindly get in touch with them at 1800 103 1222 on working days between 9 AM to 6 PM mentioning your concern and the team will do their best to help you.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.