My niyo x account has been freeze and unable to unfreeze it

My niyo account freeze without any notice and money was stuck since last month please someone help me

Hey @tushar_kaura! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry about the debit freeze that has been put on your account by the bank. The bank does it if inconsistent transactions are observed. However, there is still a possibility to unfreeze your account.

You need to send an email to selfservice@equitasbank.com marking niyox.escalations@goniyo.com in CC from your registered email ID answering all 6 questions asked by the bank. Kindly mention your name, registered mobile number, and account number. Once your email is sent, you’ll receive a service request (SR) number within 3-4 hrs. The bank will review your answers and if they are valid, the bank will unfreeze your account. This process may take up to 7 business days.

For further help, please reach out to our live chat support team through the NiyoX app by navigating to Menu > Support options.

Regards,

Thank you very much sir my account got unblocked today

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.