My niyo account is blocked or frozen

It was working fine and i was crediting it with my another bank for me to use it abroad. One day I tried to transfer the amount and it didn’t happen . It showed that the account is being blocked or frozen. I am wholly dependent on the card and how to unblock it ?

1 Like

Hey @Ronit77! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry about it. This shouldn’t have happened. :pensive: Our team has already highlighted this to the bank and is following up. We kindly request you allow us some time. Upon receiving an update for the same, we’ll reach out to you on your ticket 1461614.

Regards,

5 Likes

Ok . But sir please resolve it fast . I have my trip after 2 days and i have all my money in the card . If it will be blocked then I’ll not be able to do anything

Sure. We’ll try to help you at the earliest.

1 Like

There has been no update yet . It’s important for me . I m having a trip after 2 days and all myoney is in the card . If it’ll be blocked then how will I make transactions!!

1 Like

They don’t care. They are worst providing worst possible service. My account also frozen without reason amd now it’s been 2months but they are not even responding. Just ignoring me.

Hey @Sahil78697

We regret the hassle experience, your concern has been highlighted to our team for needful action. Kindly bear with us, while we work on this to set things right for you.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

2 Likes

Today i received this mail.
Give my money back.

@Ranjith I am also facing the same issue since past two days. I am not able to receive any funds on my niyo sbm account as my account is frozen. I have raised a support ticket but there has been no resolution so far. Very disappointed with Niyo’s customer service. Please resolve the issue at the earliest.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funds stuck in Niyo Global account. Frozen/Blocked - No help from customer support

Hey @nishanth_96! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We see that you made a transaction using your Niyo Global card on the 13th of October and received Fx adjustment funds in your account on the 14th of October. Request you please try (POS or ATM transactions) and check if you are able to proceed with them.

Regards,

Hey @Sahil78697! We are sorry about it. :frowning:

We kindly request you to contact the SBM Bank at 1800-1033-817 or email them at customercare@sbmbank.co.in from your registered email. The team will help you further in transferring the funds from your Niyo Global account to your other bank account.

Regards,

1 Like

@Deepak I am not able to transfer any new funds to my account as it says “account is closed/frozen”. I can only use existing funds in my account.I tried adding funds through IMPS/UPI and other means but all are getting rejected. I already raised a ticket(no. 1462682) but no response so far. Could you please look into this on priority?.It’s been more than 4 days now and no resolution so far.

@nishanth_96 a few users are facing this issue for which we are constantly following up with the bank to have this fixed. We’d recommend you try a card transaction so that we’ll be able to identify the issue faster and try to help you with it.

Do you think i am stupid. I have tried many times. Mailing sbm bank and you guys since day 1 . but no response. You guys are even not able to tell reason of freezing account.
It’s been more than 2 months. You guys are just scamming peoples.

2 Likes

Hey @Sahil78697

As per the update received, the freeze issue has been resolved at our end. We request you try transacting and update us in case you come across any hurdle. Worry not, we’re here to back you with the needed support.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

1 Like

Thank you much. After a very long time .
Imps etc working .
UPI not working

@Deepak I can use my debit card for transactions but I am unable to add any funds to niyo account through IMPS/UPI or any other means.My funds are low in my account and need to transfer new funds to my account but I am unable to do this since past 5 days.You can refer to the failed upi transaction screenshot attached below. Can you please look into this issue on priority.I am currently out of India and having a difficult time because of this problem

Hey @nishanth_96! Allow us to have this checked from our end.

Hey @nishanth_96! You are requested to share your scanned passport copy with us from your registered email. You may share that with us on your ticket 1462682.

Regards,