My biometric kyc is done before 3 days ago but still showing pending in the app

My biometric kyc is done before 3 days ago but still showing pending in the app

When it will be done plz reply me

Hey @Sourav_Gagneja! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We’ll have this checked and reach out to you with an update. Kindly request you to allow us 2-3 business days. Rest assured, we are here to help you out.

Regards,

In the app live chat section i heard same from last 3 days

Our team is investigating it. Please wait for 2 business days.

1 Like

Ok I will wait but plz solve this problem as soon as possible

1 Like

2 days complete but i didn’t get any update from you. I want to know when your team will complete my kyc

Three days complete and I didn’t get any update from your team so tell me when my kyc is updated in the app. Tell me fast plz

Hey @Sourav_Gagneja! We are yet to receive an update on this. Please wait till end of the day.

You are saying plz wait till that end of the day. It’s ok but I didn’t get any update from your team from yesterday tell me when my kyc is fully updated in my app

Plz reply 1 day complete but i didn’t get any update from your team

Now what happened why are you not replying to me. Tell me when my account kyc is fully updated in my app. Fast plz

Worst bank ever i seen and worst services of the bank. Tell me fast when my account kyc is fully updated in the app

Hey @Sourav_Gagneja! Regret the inconvenience! It looks like there is an issue with your account. Our team is working on it. We kindly request you to allow us some time and we’ll update the status on it.

Kindly can u tell me when the issue Is solved because I am waiting from last 8 days

Same problem here my kyc is also completed 8 day ago but didn’t get satisfaction response from them

Seems like the issue is from the bank side and we are trying to figure it out.

Plz solve this issue as soon as possible i am waiting from last 8 days

Yes kya done in arjint

KYC done from arjint