My bank account has been frozen temporarily. Please help me

If anyone can help me I am very good I have all my savings in my account now what can I do I am helpless please help me a little
My bank account has been frozen but I have not done any illegal work so my fridge should be opened. I talked to the bank but got no response so I want to close my account.

contact number - 7076668989
email- prasundas338@gmail.com

1 Like

My bank account has been frozen temporarily. Please help me. How can I get out of here? My money is stuck.

If anyone can help me I am very good I have all my savings in my account now what can I do I am helpless please help me a little.

Contact number - 7076668989
   Email- prasundas338@gmail.com
1 Like

Hey @Prasun_Das! Your privacy matters to us. We recommend you to share your personal details like your mobile number and email ID with us only via a direct message.

Wish we could’ve helped you here. We are sorry to let you know that your account has been debit frozen by the bank due to an irregular transaction pattern in your account. We kindly request you to visit or contact the Equitas Small Finance Bank at 18001031222 on working days between 9 AM to 6 PM or send a mail to selfservice@equitasbank.com mentioning your concern, and the team will assist you.

Regards,

1 Like

Visit Equatas branch they will ask you to give written letter to unfreeze ur account after that they will ask you to open new account with Equatas directly instead of using NiyoX citing the reason again your account in future might get blocked or freeze etc

1 Like

Sir, I have sent you my personal details in a personal way. Please help. I am in great danger.

1 Like

Sir, I have sent you my personal details in a personal way. Please help. I am in great danger.sir please help

1 Like

Hey @Prasun_Das! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the freeze imposed on your account. If you have already reached out or emailed the requested details to Equitas Small Finance Bank, then we urge you to kindly allow 5 working days for them to review and get back to you on the removal of the freeze.

On behalf of all the NiyoX users, we are following up with the bank on a priority basis to expedite this.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.