My account is still processing (7days)

On checking your profile, I can see that your CKYC verification is completed successfully on 2022-07-07. I request you to please wait for a few days, so that we will create your account and get back to you.

Your team send me this(:top:)
How many days it will take to create account.7 days and still processing.
It’s really urgent for me.

The names on your kyc documents don’t match
Looks like your name as per pan and adhaar do not match.please get your name corrected in the kyc document to open your niyo equitas savings account.
This is the message seen while I am trying to create account,i enter my adhaar number and OTP and then this is the message I get(:top:).my adhaar is linked with pan card.
I think my names in pan card and adhaar card is same.i will type here.
My pan card name-JANNA FATHIMA K
My adhaar card name-Janna Fathima K
Is this a problem with small letter and capital letters.please reply as soon as possible because it’s urgent.

Hey @Janna_Fathima.k! We regret the inconvenience. Our team is aware and working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. You can keep an eye on our app for progress. We appreciate your patience. -WB

1 Like

The names on your kyc documents don’t match
Looks like your name as per pan and adhaar do not match.please get your name corrected in the kyc document to open your niyo equitas savings account.
This is the message seen while I am trying to create account,i enter my adhaar number and OTP and then this is the message I get(:top:).my adhaar is linked with pan card.
I think my names in pan card and adhaar card is same.i will type here.
My pan card name-JANNA FATHIMA K
My adhaar card name-Janna Fathima K
Is this a problem with small letter and capital letters.please reply as soon as possible because it’s urgent.