My Account is freeze due to unusual transactions

My niyox account is freeze due to unusual transactions but I don’t know when I was unusual transactions we are open any bank account to do transactions but here is niyox team say you don’t do any transaction if you are transact money then they are freeze u’r account my 35k salary money is hold in my mother account I am tired to contact niyox support team and also they provide wrong contact numbers when I am calling this number then i know this number Panasonic team support what is this I am very disappointed equitas bank services

My niyox account is freeze due to unusual transactions but I don’t know when I was unusual transactions we are open any bank account to do transactions but here is niyox team say you don’t do any transaction if you are transact money then they are freeze u’r account my 35k salary money is hold in my mother account I am tired to contact niyox support team and also they provide wrong contact numbers when I am calling this number then i know this number Panasonic team support what is this I am very disappointed equitas bank services

Hey @Shadab_Vlogs! It looks like you’ve missed collecting your physical debit card twice due to which the transactions are blocked on your account. The bank will dispatch the NiyoX physical debit card to your communication address and if you have missed collecting it for the first time, the bank will resend the same to you once it is returned to the source address. If you miss collecting it for the second time, the bank will block the transactions for your account.

We kindly request you to contact Equitas Small Finance Bank at 18001031222 on working days between 9 AM to 6 PM or send a mail to customerservice@equitasbank.com mentioning your concern, and the team will assist you.

Regards,

@Deepak Please also update the customer care number… the user screenshot shows incorrect one