My Account Is Blocked Only 1 Day Open My Account

My Account Is Freeze My Account Open Only 2 Days After My Account Is Blocked

Pls Sir I Need Money Solve My Problem

I Humble Request You

Hey @Faijan! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We believe that our team have replied to you with this concern through a different channel.

This debit freeze action on your account is taken by Equitas Small Finance Bank. It could be due to irregular transaction patterns which is not in line with your profile updated while opening your account or some other compliance-related issues. It’s best advised to refer to the communication sent by Equitas on the matter. You must have received an email from the bank asking for a few details to unfreeze your account. The bank needs some information/clarification from you (the 6 points shown in the screenshot).

You need to reply to all 6 questions and send the answer to selfservice@equitasbank.com (don’t reply to the email you received, send the email to selfservice@equitasbank.com. Please send this email from your registered email ID (the one you used to create the Niyo Equitas account). You can also mention your name, registered mobile number, and account number. Once you send them your answers, the bank will review your answers. If the answers are valid, then Equitas bank will get back to you with an update in up to 5 working days.

Regards,

Pls Sir I Send Mail Allready 6 Questions I Fill It My Home Medical Emergency I Need Money So Pls Unfreeze My Account

My Humble Request Sir Plss Sir

My Mobile Number = 7017439461

Sir Pls I Humble Request Pls Unblock My Account My Family Member Seriously In Hospital Admit I Need Money Pls Pls Serious Condition My Family Member I Pay Bill Hospital

Unlock My Account I Need Money Pls Pls Pls Pls​:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

Tomorrow Sir Pls Open My Account

Sir Pls I Humble Request Pls Unblock My Account My Family Member Seriously In Hospital Admit I Need Money Pls Pls Serious Condition My Family Member I Pay Bill Hospital

Unlock My Account I Need Money Pls Pls Pls Pls​:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

Sir Pls Open My Account