My account has marked no debit

My account is marked no debit (freez) from long time. I have money in my account and I can’t use them. I have emergency need money but I can’t do anything with my account . I also visited my home branch but they couldn’t help me to unfreeze my account. I request niyox banking team to please unfreeze my account as soon as possible.

Hey @Ashraf_Ansari! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! If the bank has observed any irregular transaction pattern in your account, they may freeze your account. You must have received an email from the bank asking you to share some details. We kindly request you to share the asked details with the bank at selfservice@equitasbank.com from your registered email and add us in CC at niyox.escalations@goniyo.com. Upon investigating, the bank may unfreeze your account. To know the status, you can contact Equitas Small Finance Bank at 18001031222 on working days between 9 AM to 6 PM.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

My account is marked no debit (freez) from long time. I have money in my account and I can’t use them. I have emergency need money but I can’t do anything with my account . I also visited my home branch but they couldn’t help me to unfreeze my account. I request niyox banking team to please unfreeze my account as soon as possible.i don’t understand why niyox frozen my account for no reason.

First my niyox bank account is frozen and then I’m trying to unfreeze my account then no one is helping me. I visited equitas bank branch but they also couldn’t helped me. Please give me any solution to unblock my account. I haven’t received any email from bank.

My email - ashrafansari1161997@gmail.com

Hey @Ashraf_Ansari!

You must have received an email from Equitas Small Finance Bank at the time of the debit freeze with the subject line: IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION! ACCOUNT PUT ON FREEZE. We kindly request you to share the required details with the bank at selfservice@equitasbank.com marking niyox.escalations@goniyo.com in CC. The bank team will validate the details and unfreezes your account. You can contact Equitas Small Finance Bank at 18001031222 on working days between 9 AM to 6 PM.

Also, we request you to share your personal details like mobile number, email id, etc only via a personal message but not on an open forum as your privacy matters to us.

Regards,

1 Like

Hey @Ashraf_Ansari!

Based on the update that we have from the Bank, we’d like to keep you informed that your account is under freeze due to suspected fraud activities. The service request is already raised for this under the SR number 2206271466615147. The TAT is 7 working days for the bank to investigate & get back to you on your email. LK

As my niyox account is frozen and can’t transact with my account so contacted niyox team for help. Then niyox team told me that your account is frozen by equitas bank so you should email your issue to bank. Then I emailed my issue to equitas bank mentioning my issue. After that the bank replied my mail and they’re saying in their mail that"We regret to inform that we are unable to unblock the same from our end.For any further clarification, we request you to write to niyox.escalations@goniyo.com for Niyo team to assist you in this regard." I just want to know what these guys are doing. The niyox team is telling me to contact bank and then bank is telling me to contact niyox team. They’re just rolling me with eachother. Is my issue matters or not ?

Hey @Ashraf_Ansari ! We never intended to make it more difficult for you. Please allow us some time so that we can follow up with the bank and get back to you with an update.-WB