Mutual fund redemption

I need to ask one thing Can i redeem my imported external regular mutual funds directly through the app itself or will i need to switch them to direct funds first and then only able to sell??? As i prefer the 1st option for direct selling and donot want to convert them to direct funds but will i be able to do that after importing them all together in niyo money app?? :slightly_smiling_face::face_with_monocle::thinking:

Hey @SATADIP_ROY, you can redeem external regular MFs from the Niyo Money app after importing them. Let us know if you are not able to do so and we will be happy to help.

How to do it - On selecting that folio+fund from the goal details page, you would have two options - redeem and switch to direct. You can choose the former.

2 Likes

Thnk u Madam :slightly_smiling_face: let me try your aforementioned way… If not successful and unable to sell regular mutual funds directly will revert u for the same…:blush: Again thanks for ur help… :hugs:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.