Money being debited twice on my niyo global

Hi @ashrithjain @Bansari i am in canada and the niyo global sbm card is working just fine but yesterday I used tap and pay at FedEx for 33 cad and the transaction showed declined,then I used the swipe and the transaction went thru but when I checked my account the money 33 cad has been debited twice on my card, pls help with the same, same happened with Amazon and I got the refund in 4-7 days…is this a technical issue or am I doing something wrong… fyi : info:200734/131920911078/00000000/P. and
Info:200734/131920911078/00000000/P

Both are same how is it that I have been debited twice for the same .thanks

Hey @Maan ! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Not to worry, I’ve escalated this issue to the concerned team. Necessary actions will be taken at the earliest.

Regards,

Thanks awaiting reversal

@Maan Any update.!!!

Hi thanks for the reversal…

warm regards

maanav jain

1 Like

@ashrithjain @Bansari ,hi the previous double debit was reversed and thanks for that, but on 22nd Nov I tried to use my card for an online subscription service but the card got declined on that site…but then I got this message from sbm bank that my card has been debited
Your account XXXX is debited with INR 1252.83 on 22-11-2021. Info:013625/132501541719/00000000/E.

Please look into it, I have realised that the sbm card works very smooth at pos and online but sometimes these glitches of card getting debited even though the transaction is showing as declined are happening, pls it’s an awesome platform it would be great if these small glitches are ironed out.thanks
Regards
Maan

@Savitri_Bobde @Rajat_Prajapati
Yes, it happened to me ,
After 5 successful transactions on one Ecom website , transaction number 6 is failed .
But Niyo Global SBM is seeing that successful transaction.
I am now waiting for my refund. I don’t know when I will get the money.
P.S-
This glitch needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

Hey @Maan & @Shyamal ! Thanks for writing to us. We do understand the issue you’re facing. Not to worry, I’ve escalated this issue to the concerned team. Necessary actions will be taken at the earliest.

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks this is resolved

1 Like