Major Onboarding issues and poor customer support Part 2

In continuation to my thread dated 17th Sep titled ‘Major Onboarding issues and poor customer support’ which was closed without a resolution, please note that my even after a week the issue still persists. [My Account number is 10058718996 and customer ID is 5548356152 ]

Needless to say, it has been very frustrating banking with Niyo. Kindly explain why the dispatch of a debit card is taking more than a month? Other banks have processed my end to end account opening and I had received all deliverable’s within 7 days. Unable to understand what issues are forcing Niyo to take more than a month??

Also, can’t access my virtual debit card.

I would like to close the account. What is the process and please send across the relevant forms.

@prathamnawal @Suryashashank @lucky

Hey there! We sincerely apologize for the hassle. Please note that if you want to proceed with the account closure, you can visit your nearest IDFC FIRST branch with your original ID proof or simply courier the filled out account closure form along with your self-attested ID proof to your nearest IDFC FIRST Bank branch.

LK