Lifetime Free Debit Card

Hi,
I hold a large account with Niyox and was hoping the debit card would become lifetime free - no annual charges at any ATM for unlimited transactions across the country.
I currently also hold an account with another bank - that provides the same - however I would prefer to make Niyox as my main account of transactions due to the convenince of your app and tech capabilities.
Let me know if it is in your near plans

Hey @mahimn! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Firstly, we’d appreciate you for choosing NiyoX. Our product team is working closely with the Equitas Small Finance Bank in bringing the criteria to waive off the annual charges for the debit card from the second year. For ATM charges, as per the latest RBI guidelines, beyond 5 free financial & non-financial transactions in domestic ATMs (excluding Equitas Small Finance Bank ATMs), charges will be Rs.21+GST for a transaction and others. Rest assured that we’ve taken your feedback onboard, and will certainly review it. Thank you for your valuable time to reach out to us. Hoping for continued support. :slightly_smiling_face:

Stay tuned and stay safe! :mask:

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.