Kyc was unattended!

I applied for KYC of NiyoX on morning slot for today between 8AM to 12PM. No one has visited me to complete the process even post the time slot. I reside in Chennai, is there any issue going on?

1 Like

Hey Gokul! We sincerely regret the delay. We are getting this checked and will revert back to you soon with an update. LK

Thanks @Lucky This was the reference number allocated to me for KYC 105015. Maybe this would help you better track my data.

@Lucky Kyc was completed by a ecom person at 7pm yesterday. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hey @Gokul_Krishna_N, good to know that your biometrics is completed. Please feel free to let us know for any further requirements. SR

1 Like

Had a similar experience where the KYC had to be rescheduled twice.
I believe Niyo is facing problems from ecom express.
But after registering a ticket, they assured me that the KYC will be completed soon and indeed it was.

3 Likes

I have booked a slot for today (April 23) between 12 and 4 pm . Keeping fingers crossed that someone will pay a visit :slight_smile: Eager to open a full KYC account and see my teal card. Cheers guys.

Hey Praveen! We are thrilled as well to get the Biometrics verification of your account completed. Please do inbox us your registered number so we can also check with the team and ensure that the visit happens as per the schedule. LK

1 Like

Thanks Lucky. My registered mobile number is 9611412774. And the reference number from Ecom is 236095. I am eagerly waiting to open a full time account . Also my wife . If everything goes well today , I have asked my dad as well to open an account . Thanks again Lucky for taking this up.

Thank you for sharing the details Praveen. You can remove your number from the post for security reasons. We have picked this up and we will keep you posted. LK

Thanks Lucky. I will keep you posted once the KYC is done . A very good day to you and your team. Cheers .

1 Like

@Lucky : sorry to pester you . Can you please check with the Ecom express regd the KYC scheduled today. He was supposed to come come by 12 when he called me . I am unable to call them back as it isn’t asking for a pin.

Of course not! Please allow us to get this checked. We’re arranging you a call back right away! LK

Thanks @Lucky . The KYC has been done for me and my wife . You guys are awesome :clap:t2: thanks for the follow up . Cheers .

1 Like

We are delighted to know that the Biometric verification is completed for both you & your wife. We are thrilled to have you as part of the Niyo family! Have a great one! LK

1 Like

I am facing the same issue.
I rescheduled it aswell and the ecom executive cancelled it again.

Hi @aaryawn

Welcome to NiyoX community!

We request you to connect with our support by following these steps.

Login to NiyoX app > Menu > Support
Our team will be glad to assist you with the needful

Regards,
Ranjit