Kyc agent did not come for completion of Kyc process

I opened niyox account and selected kyc completion at home. I got OTP but agent didn’t come for the process

Hi @Greesh, Not to worry you can select the date whichever is comfortable for you to complete the Biometric KYC. Once it’s been scheduled the KYC partner will visit your place for the completion of the same. The Video KYC process is now live with NiyoX! Simply raise the request through the Live Chat support from the Menu in the app so that we can connect & enable the option for you. For any further assistance kindly reach out to live chat support, our team will be happy to assist you better. Thank you!

Hai Manisha

I do not have my pancard with me right now which is why I had opted the full KYC to be done from the address given. I had scheduled the time and date for yesterday but the agent did not turn up.

Hi @Greesh regret the hassle experience. Kindly do inbox us your registered contact number so that we can further escalate the issue to the concerned team.

I didn’t get a pin and also any call from the kyf agent

Hi @Mogal_Suhailbaig

Welcome them to our community!

Regret the hassle. The Video KYC process is now live with NiyoX! Simply raise the request through the Live Chat support from the Menu in the app so that we can connect & enable the option for you.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Regarding my verification of niyo account… It is now going to be more than a month then also my account is not verified

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.