NiyoX Newsletter: June 2022
May was a busy month for all of us at NiyoX. We rolled out a bunch of sassy new features. Have you checked them out yet?
It’s the interest amount that’s accumulated on your savings account balance and not yet paid out. Introducing daily accrued interest updates for you directly in your NiyoX app.
Also, the in-app Interest Calculator lets you calculate the interest you can earn on any given balance amount. So, no more guessing how much you will make in a savings account, an FD, or any other investment.
Gone are the days when you had to remember your UAN, password, and log in to the EPFO website to check if your employer has been crediting PF contributions regularly to your account. Now, you can easily track your EPF balance in-app by just entering the OTP sent to your mobile number. Here’s how:
- Tap on Menu→Utilities→Track EPF balance
- Click on Track
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number
Your EPF balance, contribution details along with interest earned will pop up. Tracking EPF has never been this easy! Go ahead and try it out right away.
NiyoX is all about making banking smarter and simpler for you, and that goes without saying for the speed of getting things done.
Introducing the quickest and easiest way to add money to your NiyoX account via QR code. No more typing or copy-pasting your NiyoX account details. Here’s how it works:
Get your unique QR code in either of the 2 ways:
App home: tap on the QR code symbol right next to your name
Savings home: tap on the Add Money button, or Scan to Add Money banner
Your unique QR code will appear. Tap on Save QR Code and save it in your gallery
Open a UPI app (Google Pay/PhonePe only) and upload the QR code image from gallery
Enter the amount and complete the transaction
That’s it, your NiyoX account loaded! Share the code with others for ease of sending you money. Know More
Are you just getting started with investing in mutual funds? Have Direct and Regular Mutual Funds got you confused? We’re here to help you decode them.
A Regular Fund is what you buy through a distributor whereas a Direct Fund is directly bought from a Mutual Fund house. The mutual fund company pays a commission (usually up to 1% p.a.) to the third party which is later recovered as an expense from the mutual fund. In other words, the expense ratio of a regular fund is higher compared to a direct fund.
Learn about the benefits of direct mutual funds, and how to pick the best one for you!
Did you know? A whopping 2.4 lakh NiyoX users won a reward in May 2022!
Trending mutual funds
Curious about the mutual funds most NiyoX users invested in May 2022?
- IDFC Nifty Fund - Direct Plan
- Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund - Direct Plan - Growth
- ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund - Direct Plan - Growth
- ICICI Prudential Technology Fund - Direct Plan - Growth
- Parag Parikh Liquid Fund - Direct Plan - Growth
Where did NiyoX users spend?
- Guess what was the highest NiyoX card purchase? ₹2 lakhs!
- No eating out? Food home deliveries on Zomato, and Swiggy totalled ₹1.36 crores
- All that glitters is mostly gold, maybe diamonds too–NiyoX users shopped for jewellery worth ₹81 lakhs
- Is it “Back to Office” time? The dressing game was strong–y’all spent ₹32.64 lakhs on online shopping at Myntra, Ajio, Tata CLiQ, and Meesho
- Getting your movie fix on the big screen and online, huh? ₹32 lakhs were spent at PVR, Inox, Netflix, Hotstar, and Amazon Prime
- Door step deliveries are super convenient and we couldn’t agree more. Almost ₹26 lakhs were spent on Zepto, Dunzo, Instamart, and BigBasket
- Ah, the joy of putting chillar to good use–₹6.85 lakhs in spare change was invested via Invest The Change (ITC) feature
Looking for book or web series recommendations? Here’re a few suggestions from Vikram Angelo, VP-Performance Marketing at Niyo.
Favourite books (Fiction)
Numerous kids’ books that I read to my 3 y.o. daughter every night Her favourite authors are Julia Donaldson and Oliver Jeffers
Favourite books (Professional)
Ikigai by Hector Garcia
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
Favourite shows/movies watched recently
Currently watching on Netflix: My Next Guest with David Letterman, Servant of the People, and Return to Space
Question of the month
Which is the easiest way to load money into your NiyoX savings account?
- Add money via QR code
- Add money via UPI
- Add money via NEFT/IMPS
Send in your answer to email@example.com – 5 lucky winners will win cool gifts from us. Winners will be announced in our next newsletter.
Yay, here are the winners of our May quiz!
- Ishan Saraf
- Meenakshi Aishwarya
- Sai Eashwar
- Shubham Gupta
- Vaibhav Gandhi
Congratulations to all the winners!
Share your NiyoX experience with us. We’d love to hear from you!
Folks, that’s all for this month. We’ll be back next month, same time, same place with all things new at NiyoX.