It's been more than 10 days yet my account is not created, I have emailed my issue but no response from Niyo Global please check into this matter

Hey @iaslamshaik! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Regret the inconvenience! The issue has been reported to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time than expected. We are constantly following up on this. Rest assured, we’ll reach out to you as soon as this is fixed.

Regards,

I haven’t received any reply from your end regarding this issue so far. If the same issues raises after joining the platform also, please let me know because I’m not interested in joining the platform which doesn’t satisfy it users. Huge disappointment.

Hi @iaslamshaik, a few of the users are facing this onboarding issue and we sincerely apologise for the hassle. It’s taking longer than we expected. We are constantly following up on this. Rest assured, we’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update.

Regards,

Still I haven’t received any reply from your end regarding this issue so far. It’s been more than 16days, since I have submitted the application form for the account creation. Huge disappointment. Not a single reply has been received from Niyo Global. Please let me know because I’m not interested in wasting my time. I’ll opt other platform which provides better customer service.

Hey @iaslamshaik! This issue has been resolved for a few of the users and for others, our team is working on it and we are following up with them to have them fixed at the earliest. Rest assured, we’ll reach out to you as soon we receive an update from our team.

Regrads,

Hey @iaslamshaik! The issue has been resolved. We believe that your Niyo Global by SBM account has been created successfully. For any further help, reach out to our Live Chat Support through the app and we are happy to assist you.

Regards,

1 Like