Issue with passport details while opening niyo global account

Hola Team Niyo,
One of my friend, tried opening niyo global account but was unable to open because there was a step where passport file number was required, as she has renewed her passport, tried with both old and new file number but still we were not able to open the account. Now, it’s showing it’s her last attempt. What should we do?
Can you please sort the issue ASAP.

Yash

Hey @Yashie! Kindly make sure that the name on the Passport, Aadhaar, and PAN are identical. Please note that the passport needs to be renewed in India. Kindly note, that only the new file number is to be used. It would be great if your friend can reach out to our live chat support through the Niyo SBM app or you may ask her to write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com from her registered email sharing the photocopy of her latest passport.

Regards,

A post was merged into an existing topic: Is this true now?

My passport is an Indian passport, but the issuance country is outside of India. So it is not possible for me to get an account in Niyo Global? As I also tried today morning, filled all details like Pan card, Aadhaar card etc. and all went through. But at the step of filling in the passport details, it brought an error message. Kindly clarify.

Hi @HarshS, welcome to our community! As Niyo Global by SBM is a forex card, the bank has requested to have a Passport Verification as a part of onboarding. Kindly check out our post here: Onboarding issue with passport file number accceptance - #4 by Manisha_Radhakrishna for a better understanding. Thank you!

Hi Manisha, it would have been a pleasure if you could have arranged a callback with customer support