Issue in account creation.

Hey, I’ve created my account around aug 21st it’s been almost 3weeks and when I check in the app it’s still showing as error creating account will process soon. And the customer service is pathetic. They said they have all the required details and will process soon nothing is pending i this is been happening for about 2 weeks… did you also face this issue? And when did you try to create the account. I just wanted to know how long more it’ll take for mine to be generated.
Hope you receive yours soon.

Thank you.

Hey, I’ve created my account around aug 21st it’s been almost 3weeks and when I check in the app it’s still showing as error creating account will process soon. And the customer service is pathetic. They said they have all the required details and will process soon nothing is pending i this is been happening for about 2 weeks… did you also face this issue? And when did you try to create the account. I just wanted to know how long more it’ll take for mine to be generated.
Hope you receive yours soon.

Thank you.

Hi @Archana_Kethi, welcome to our community!

We’re very sorry to inform you that we may not be able to onboard you currently for Niyo Global by SBM.

In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions. LK

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.