Windlas Biotech Limited is launching its IPO. The public offering comprises a fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 165 crores and an offer for sale of 51.4 lakh equity shares from selling shareholders.
Windlas Biotech is among the top five players in the domestic pharmaceutical formulations CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization) industry in terms of revenue. The company provides a comprehensive range of CDMO services ranging from product discovery, product development, licensing, and commercial manufacturing of generic products. In addition to providing services and products in the CDMO market, the company also sells its products in the trade generics and OTC markets as well as export generic products to several countries.
- Leading market player in the domestic pharmaceutical formulation CDMO segment.
- Strong focus on the chronic therapeutic category.
- state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Professional and experienced Promoters and a senior management team.
- An innovative product portfolio of complex generic products.
- Robust financial performance track record.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
- To purchase equipment required for capacity expansion of our existing facility at Dehradun Plant IV.
- To finance incremental working capital requirements of the company.
- Repayment/prepayment of company’s borrowings.
- General corporate purposes.
Issue Open Date : 4th Aug 2021 at 10 AM
Issue Close Date : 6th Aug 2021 at 5 PM
Allotment Date: 11th Aug 2021
IPO Listing Date: 17th Aug 2021
Price Band: Rs 448 to Rs 460
Lot Quantity: 30 shares per lot
For individual retail investor, you can not apply for less than 1 lot. You can set the bid price within the band.
Amount Needed: Rs 13,800 per lot (assuming you apply for 1 lot at cut-off price of Rs 460 per share)
- You can apply for IPOs from Stocks & ETFs section within Niyo Money app. If you have not opened the Stocks & ETFs account already on Niyo Money, hurry up and open Stocks & ETFs account to access this feature.
- IPO application is a ASBA application using UPI mandate. You need to have an NPCI approved UPI handle which can process UPI mandate requests,
If you have the above things ready, you can apply for IPO on Issue Open Date.
Disclosure: This is not a recommendation for subscribing to the IPO. The purpose is just to educate customers on the upcoming IPO.