Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Ltd. is the largest integrated diagnostic chain in southern India, by operating revenue, and also one of the fastest-growing diagnostic chains by revenue for the fiscal year 2020. The company offers a one-stop solution for pathology and radiology testing services through its extensive operational network, which consists of 81 diagnostic centers and 11 reference laboratories across 13 cities and towns in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, and the National Capital Region and Kolkata as on June 30, 2021.
The entire public offer of Vijaya Diagnostic comprises an offer for sale of 3.57 crore equity shares.
- Largest and fastest-growing diagnostic chain in Southern India.
- Affordable, one-stop solution diagnostics service provider with a focus on superior quality.
- Strong technical capabilities, cutting-edge diagnostic testing technology and robust IT infrastructure.
- All laboratories hold National Accreditation.
- High brand recalls driving high individual consumer business.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
|Three months ended June 2020||53.99||1.81||0.19|
|Three months ended June 2021||125.97||33.33||3.23|
Issue Open Date : 1st Sep 2021 at 10 AM
Issue Close Date : 3rd Sep 2021 at 5 PM
Allotment Date: 8th Sep 2021
IPO Listing Date: 14th Sep 2021
Price Band: Rs 522 to Rs 531
Lot Quantity: 28 shares per lot
For individual retail investor, you can not apply for less than 1 lot. You can set the bid price within the band.
Amount Needed: Rs 14,868 per lot (assuming you apply for 1 lot at cut-off price of Rs 531 per share)
- You can apply for IPOs from Stocks & ETFs section within Niyo Money app. If you have not opened the Stocks & ETFs account already on Niyo Money, hurry up and open Stocks & ETFs account to access this feature.
- IPO application is a ASBA application using UPI mandate. You need to have an NPCI approved UPI handle which can process UPI mandate requests,
If you have the above things ready, you can apply for IPO on Issue Open Date.
Disclosure: This is not a recommendation for subscribing to the IPO. The purpose is just to educate customers on the upcoming IPO.