Rolex Rings is launching its IPO. The public offer comprises a fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 56 crores and an offer for sale of 75 lakh equity shares.
Rolex Rings Limited is one of the top forging companies in India. Manufacturer and global supplier of hot rolled forged, machined bearing rings, and automotive components, which have applications in a wide range of end-user industries such as automotive, railways, industrial infrastructure, renewable energy, among other segments.
The company is one of the key manufacturers of bearing rings in India and caters to most of the leading bearing companies in the country. Along with India, the company supplies its components in 17 countries, such as the USA and in European countries such as Germany, France, Italy, and the Czech Republic, and Thailand among others. Currently, the firm has 3 manufacturing plants in Rajkot with 22 forging lines with an aggregated installed capacity of 1,44,750 MTPA.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
- Among the leading forging companies in India.
- Strong manufacturing capabilities.
- Comprehensive product portfolio.
- Geographically diversified revenue base .
- Strong and consistent financial performance track record.
- Funding long-term working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
Issue Open Date : 28th July 2021 at 10 AM
Issue Close Date : 30th July 2021 at 5 PM
Allotment Date: 4th Aug 2021
IPO Listing Date: 9th Aug 2021
Price Band: Rs 880 to Rs 900
Lot Quantity: 16 shares per lot
For individual retail investor, you can not apply for less than 1 lot. You can set the bid price within the band.
Amount Needed: Rs 14,400 per lot (assuming you apply for 1 lot at cut-off price of Rs 900 per share)
- You can apply for IPOs from Stocks & ETFs section within Niyo Money app. If you have not opened the Stocks & ETFs account already on Niyo Money, hurry up and open Stocks & ETFs account to access this feature.
- IPO application is a ASBA application using UPI mandate. You need to have an NPCI approved UPI handle which can process UPI mandate requests,
If you have the above things ready, you can apply for IPO on Issue Open Date.
Disclosure: This is not a recommendation for subscribing to the IPO. The purpose is just to educate customers on the upcoming IPO.