Nuvoco Vistas Corporation Ltd. is one of the largest cement and concrete manufacturers in India. Its business portfolio includes cement, ready-mix concrete (RMX), and modern building materials. The company has 11 cement plants in the states of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, and Jharkhand in East India and Rajasthan and Haryana in North India along with 49 RMX plants across the country. It sells its products through the trade segment, which mainly caters to individual home buyers, and the non-trade segment, which is mainly via direct sales to institutional and bulk buyers and has a distribution network of 16,076 dealers and 244 CFAs.
Nuvoco Vistas is part of the Nirma Group, a diversified conglomerate that manufactures products ranging from chemicals to detergents, soaps, healthcare products, and real estate development.
The public offer of the company comprises a fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 1,500 crores and an offer for sale of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 3,500 crores from selling shareholders, valuing the IPO at Rs. 5,000 crores.
- Largest cement manufacturer in East India in terms of total capacity.
- Strategically located cement plants with close proximity to key markets.
- Strong brand recognition and a large distribution network.
- Experienced promoters and managers team.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
- To repay/prepay/redeem borrowings availed by the firm fully or partially.
- General corporate purposes.
Issue Open Date : 9th Aug 2021 at 10 AM
Issue Close Date : 11th Aug 2021 at 5 PM
Allotment Date: 17th Aug 2021
IPO Listing Date: 23rd Aug 2021
Price Band: Rs 560 to Rs 570
Lot Quantity: 26 shares per lot
For individual retail investor, you can not apply for less than 1 lot. You can set the bid price within the band.
Amount Needed: Rs 14,820 per lot (assuming you apply for 1 lot at cut-off price of Rs 570 per share)
- You can apply for IPOs from Stocks & ETFs section within Niyo Money app. If you have not opened the Stocks & ETFs account already on Niyo Money, hurry up and open Stocks & ETFs account to access this feature.
- IPO application is a ASBA application using UPI mandate. You need to have an NPCI approved UPI handle which can process UPI mandate requests,
If you have the above things ready, you can apply for IPO on Issue Open Date.
Disclosure: This is not a recommendation for subscribing to the IPO. The purpose is just to educate customers on the upcoming IPO.