Incorporated in 2010, Krsnaa Diagnostics Ltd is one of the fastest-growing diagnostic chains in India. The company offers a wide range of diagnostic services such as imaging/radiology services (X-rays, MRI, etc.), routine clinical laboratory tests, pathology, and tele-radiology services to private and public hospitals, medical colleges, and community health centres.
The firm has an extensive network of diagnostic centres across India with a key focus on non-metro, and lower tier cities and towns. As of December 31, 2020, it operates 1,801 diagnostic centres that are offering radiology and pathology services across 13 different cities in India. In fiscal 2020, the business has served 5.27 million patients.
- Differentiated diagnostic service provider company in India.
- A comprehensive range of diagnostic services i.e. imaging, pathology, etc.
- Strong brand equity with quality healthcare services at affordable prices.
- Extensive market footprint in 13 states across India.
- Consistent financial performance track record.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
- To finance the cost of establishing diagnostics centres at Punjab, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh, and Maharashtra.
- Repayment/pre-payment of firm’s borrowings fully or partially.
- General corporate purposes.
Issue Open Date : 4th Aug 2021 at 10 AM
Issue Close Date : 6th Aug 2021 at 5 PM
Allotment Date: 11th Aug 2021
IPO Listing Date: 17th Aug 2021
Price Band: Rs 933 to Rs 954
Lot Quantity: 15 shares per lot
For individual retail investor, you can not apply for less than 1 lot. You can set the bid price within the band.
Amount Needed: Rs 14,310 per lot (assuming you apply for 1 lot at cut-off price of Rs 954 per share)
- You can apply for IPOs from Stocks & ETFs section within Niyo Money app. If you have not opened the Stocks & ETFs account already on Niyo Money, hurry up and open Stocks & ETFs account to access this feature.
- IPO application is a ASBA application using UPI mandate. You need to have an NPCI approved UPI handle which can process UPI mandate requests,
If you have the above things ready, you can apply for IPO on Issue Open Date.
Disclosure: This is not a recommendation for subscribing to the IPO. The purpose is just to educate customers on the upcoming IPO.