Exxaro Tiles is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of vitrified tiles which are majorly used for flooring solutions. Its business operations are broadly divided into two product categories; Double charge vitrified tiles and Glazed vitrified tiles. The company has a pan India presence in 24 states and union territories and internationally supplies products to over 12 countries.
The company expects to raise Rs. 161 crore from its public offer which comprises a fresh issue of 1.1 crore equity shares and an offer for sale of 22.38 lakh equity shares from selling shareholders.
- Variety of vitrified tiles design choices in different sizes.
- Large dealer network with 2,000+ registered dealers.
- Strong PAN India presence in 27 states of India.
- International presence with export to 13+ countries across the globe.
- One of the largest manufacturing plants of glazed vitrified tiles in India.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
- To make repayment or prepayment of secured borrowings availed by the company.
- To meet working capital requirements.
- Meet general corporate purposes.
Issue Open Date : 4th Aug 2021 at 10 AM
Issue Close Date : 6th Aug 2021 at 5 PM
Allotment Date: 11th Aug 2021
IPO Listing Date: 17th Aug 2021
Price Band: Rs 118 to Rs 120
Lot Quantity: 125 shares per lot
For individual retail investor, you can not apply for less than 1 lot. You can set the bid price within the band.
Amount Needed: Rs 15,000 per lot (assuming you apply for 1 lot at cut-off price of Rs 120 per share)
- You can apply for IPOs from Stocks & ETFs section within Niyo Money app. If you have not opened the Stocks & ETFs account already on Niyo Money, hurry up and open Stocks & ETFs account to access this feature.
- IPO application is a ASBA application using UPI mandate. You need to have an NPCI approved UPI handle which can process UPI mandate requests,
If you have the above things ready, you can apply for IPO on Issue Open Date.
Disclosure: This is not a recommendation for subscribing to the IPO. The purpose is just to educate customers on the upcoming IPO.