CarTrade Tech Limited is a multi-channel auto platform with coverage and presence across vehicle types and value-added services. The company operates various brands such as CarWale, CarTrade, Shriram Automall, BikeWale, CarTrade Exchange, Adroit Auto, and AutoBiz. Through which it offers a variety of solutions across the automotive transaction value chain for marketing, buying, selling, and financing new and pre-owned cars, two-wheelers as well as pre-owned commercial vehicles, and farm and construction equipment.
CarTrade Tech will be issuing 1.85 crore equity shares, the entire public offer is an offer for sale from existing selling shareholders.
- A leading platform for Automotive Sales with a Synergistic Ecosystem.
- Operate various brands i.e. CarWale, CarTrade, Shriram Automall, BikeWale, CarTrade Exchange, AutoBiz, etc.
- A comprehensive range of services i.e. automotive buying, selling, financing, marketing, etc.
- Profitable and scalable business model.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
The company aims to utilizes the net proceed towards the following objectives;
- To carry out an offer for sale.
- To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the stock exchanges.
Issue Open Date : 9th Aug 2021 at 10 AM
Issue Close Date : 11th Aug 2021 at 5 PM
Allotment Date: 17th Aug 2021
IPO Listing Date: 23rd Aug 2021
Price Band: Rs 1585 to Rs 1618
Lot Quantity: 9 shares per lot
For individual retail investor, you can not apply for less than 1 lot. You can set the bid price within the band.
Amount Needed: Rs 14,562 per lot (assuming you apply for 1 lot at cut-off price of Rs 1618 per share)
- You can apply for IPOs from Stocks & ETFs section within Niyo Money app. If you have not opened the Stocks & ETFs account already on Niyo Money, hurry up and open Stocks & ETFs account to access this feature.
- IPO application is a ASBA application using UPI mandate. You need to have an NPCI approved UPI handle which can process UPI mandate requests,
If you have the above things ready, you can apply for IPO on Issue Open Date.
Disclosure: This is not a recommendation for subscribing to the IPO. The purpose is just to educate customers on the upcoming IPO.