Ami Organics Limited is one of the leading R&D-driven manufacturers of specialty chemicals that have varied end usage. It is focused on the development and manufacturing of advanced pharmaceutical intermediates for regulated and generic active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and New Chemical Entities (NCE) and key starting materials for agrochemical and fine chemicals. The company has developed and commercialized over 450 Pharma Intermediates for APIs across 17 key therapeutic areas such as anti-retroviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-psychotic, anti-cancer, anti-Parkinson, anti-depressant, and anticoagulant, for use across the global pharmaceutical market. The 570 crores public offer of Ami Organics comprises a fresh issue of Rs. 200 crores and an offer for sale of 60.5 lakh equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 370 crores.
- One of the leading manufacturers of certain Pharma Intermediates i.e. Dolutegravir, Trazodone, Entacapone, Nintedanib and Rivaroxaban.
- Strong and diversified product portfolio with 450+ Pharma Intermediates across 17 therapeutic areas.
- Extensive geographical presence and diversified customer base.
- Strong R&D, sales and marketing capabilities
- Consistent financial performance track record.
- Repayment/prepayment of certain financial facilities availed by our Company.
- Funding working capital requirements of our Company.
- General corporate purposes.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
Issue Open Date : 1st Sep 2021 at 10 AM
Issue Close Date : 3rd Sep 2021 at 5 PM
Allotment Date: 8th Sep 2021
IPO Listing Date: 14th Sep 2021
Price Band: Rs 603 to Rs 610
Lot Quantity: 24 shares per lot
For individual retail investor, you can not apply for less than 1 lot. You can set the bid price within the band.
Amount Needed: Rs 14,640 per lot (assuming you apply for 1 lot at cut-off price of Rs 610 per share)
- You can apply for IPOs from Stocks & ETFs section within Niyo Money app. If you have not opened the Stocks & ETFs account already on Niyo Money, hurry up and open Stocks & ETFs account to access this feature.
- IPO application is a ASBA application using UPI mandate. You need to have an NPCI approved UPI handle which can process UPI mandate requests,
If you have the above things ready, you can apply for IPO on Issue Open Date.
Disclosure: This is not a recommendation for subscribing to the IPO. The purpose is just to educate customers on the upcoming IPO.