Introducing the NiyoX Tap and Pay, ZERO Forex Markup VISA Platinum Card!🤩

I would suggest not to apply, you would be much happier with the existing card.
The new card does not work on many platforms and neither the bank, nor the niyo team is interested in solving those issues. If you are getting reward points for your debit card transactions, you may not even get them for your new card transactions. I have not got a single point for any transaction which I did on my new card :frowning:

@shikharmakkar thanks for the info. ill wait for more to see if this gets resolved and if possible kindly post here and tag me on the updates you receive from niyo x team regarding this.

@shikharmakkar @smvofficial We’ve already escalated the Equinox Rewards issue and our product team is following up with the bank. We’ll reach out to you as soon as we hear from the Equitas Small Finance Bank. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Regards,

thanks @Deepak
any expected time window within which this would be closed?
sure @smvofficial
because you have posted here, you will be getting updates of this page.

@shikharmakkar We may receive an update by 14th Jan.

Any update on this? Today is 12th and I know you said 14th. If you are going to provide an update by 14th, I guess some development would have been made regarding this? If not, I don’t think this would be resolved by even 14th and you would keep on extending the timeline like you did for transaction failure issue.

Hey @shikharmakkar! Our team is in regular touch with the bank and it is expected that the rewards points may get updated for you in the next 4-5 business days (as per the Equinox team).

Thanks. What was the actual issue and how it is being made sure that this doesn’t happen again in future?

@Deepak what was the issue?
I see some pending points (276) but the total amount of transactions was more than Rs. 1 lakh in December and similarly in January, they amounted to more than Rs. 1 lakh. The number of reward points would have been more in this case but I just received 276. Do get this checked and credit the correct number of points in my account.

@shikharmakkar appreciate your patience. We have messaged you. Request you to please have a look.

Regards,