Introducing the NiyoX Tap and Pay, ZERO Forex Markup VISA Platinum Card!🤩

Hi @ashrithjain I am facing the same issue with all wallets, Please do the needful and resolve this.

Hey @vkey ! As @shikharmakkar has already pointed it out, we’re currently investigating the issue as to why it’s happening. We’ll keep you posted. Appreciate your patience :person_in_lotus_position:

Regards,

2 Likes

Hey @Irshad_Ali ! Yes, you may go ahead and upgrade to the all new card, it’s completely free whatsoever.

@ashrithjain when is the last date to get it free of charge

Hey @Irshad_Ali ! There’s no last date to upgrade to the new card.

hello @vkey @ashrithjain
avleen kaur from equitas bank called me and she simply said that it has nothing to do with equitas. she also told me that no other customer has reported the same. so, it would be good if you can also raise a concern because i am not the only one facing this issue.

2 Likes

Ok let me contact equitas bank too.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

I had a chat with NiyoX customer support, the staff told me that you can upgrade the card for free till 31st March 2022. Maybe after the prescribed date it will be chargeable who knows.
But as few customers have mentioned they are facing some issues better to wait once it’s resolved then order for the new card.

Continuing the discussion from Introducing the NiyoX Tap and Pay, ZERO Forex Markup VISA Platinum Card!:star_struck::

Just received my Niyo platinum card. I have card of sbi visa platinum also, having same fees.
Niyo card has the worst build quality I have ever seen in a debit card which says “Platinum”

Even a visiting card has more strength than this card. Doesn’t even deserve place in “Aluminium” category build quality wise

Hey @BruceWayne ! Welcome to Niyo community. We’re happy to have you aboard :airplane:
Sorry we didn’t meet upto your expectations. We’d like to make things right for you…

I’ve pinged you here in the community :email:

Regards,

Hello @BruceWayne
Actually the platinum doesn’t come from equitas bank or niyo. It comes from Visa which provides the platform for transactions to go through. Visa has platinum, signature, infinite variants of cards and infinite>signature>platinum in terms of premiumness. Mastercard has world, elite etc. Banks use this platform name as part of their card name for advertising the platform, like axis ace signature credit card, indusind exclusive signature debit card etc.
Coming to the build quality, I have experienced the same for niyo sbm card but that’s not the case with the niyo x debit card.

2 Likes

What is the different between Niyo SBM Card and NiyoX card. I have Niyo SBM, How to apply for NiyoX?
I am going to use this card in Canada.

For International ATM, Maximum How much amount should i withdraw at once or per day?

Is there any transcation limit per year?
As i have to pay 15 lakh fees for my 2nd year of university education. So, When i will reach Canada, I am thinking to withdraw this much amount in CAD $.

Hello @Ashish_Sinojia
Similar thread for the difference between the 2 cards - NiyoX Debit card vs Niyo Global card
Application procedure is same as Niyo global except for the KYC process. It has changed I guess.
I’m not 100% sure of the limits though.
Here is a thread on limits - Niyo SBM International Money Transfer - #18 by L_S.
The relevant portion of it is attached.

What are the charges when I use NiyoX VISA Platinum Debit Card from the US? Will there be any conversation charges or is it the same as NIYO global card by DCB?

@theone1one it’s same as Niyo DCB….
100+GST on withdrawal….and currency conversion charges are dropped….there might be forex adjustment charged on the day of the transaction settlement

Hope this helps
Cheerio

1 Like

what is forex adjustment charged? NIYO DCB too charge this?

@theone1one
Forex adjustment is applied on transactions abroad as it takes 7-8 days for the transaction to go through and so even though you pay with the currency rate on the day of transaction….the payment is settled later…hence,the difference in currency rate on the day the transaction is settled is calculated and deducted from your account

Hope this helps
Cheerio

What are the requirements for waiving of annual card fees? or else i will have to close my account because Fi and jupiter provides card without annual charges