Internet banking on niyo sbm

Hi,

Team I’m unable to login on sbm internet banking site. Shows license has expired kindly renew your license.

1 Like

Hi @Puneet_Takkar ,

https://www.sbmbank.co.in/

Kindly use this link and retry. Do let us know in case of any further concerns.

Cheers!
Bansari

2 Likes

i am getting the following error while trying to register for internet banking for my niyo smb account.
CRMEJB0016.Valid CIF id is required, please provide the value

Hey @g_ashish! Welcome to Niyo Community!

You should be able to register for SBM internet banking by following these steps:

1. Click here to register for SBM Internet Banking
  2. Enter your Customer ID (You can find that in your Niyo SBM app by going to Menu > Savings Account > Account Details
  3. Enter your registered mobile number, date of birth, PAN Card or Passport Details, and registered email ID.
  4. Proceed further once the OTP is generated.

Regards,

Hi deepak

Thanks for the response.

Those are precisely the steps I followed

But am getting the error : CRMEJB0016.Valid CIF id is required, please provide the value

Thanks

Ashish

called the customer care of SBM bank today,
i am told that my email id and mobile number are not updated in SBM bank account.
it’s kinda a funny and seems like a technical error, because on my niyo app through which i opened the account and applied for niyo global card, both email id and mobile number are reflected.
no idea how long it will take to resolve.

Hey @g_ashish! Thanks for highlighting this to us. Seems there’s an issue at the bank side. We will have this checked with the bank on your behalf.

Regards,

it has been more than 15 days and nothing has been done till now,
today again i called SBM, and the same thing was repeated as 15 days back that my mobile number and email id is not updated in bank, there is some issue at NEO end.

thinking of closing the account and card, if that is the kind of support you provide.

Hey @g_ashish! Regret the delay! :slightly_frowning_face:
We’ve tried reaching out to you but couldn’t get connected. We kindly request you to fill in your details in the form attached here and share that with the SBM bank at customercare@sbmbank.co.in
Email Mobile Letter_Individual.pdf (52.3 KB)

Once your details are updated in the bank records, you should be able to access SBM internet banking.

Regards,

form has been filled and shared with SBM customer care
IMG_20220422_0003.pdf (1.3 MB)

Thanks for confirming @g_ashish! The bank will update your details and then you should be able to register for internet banking.

Regards,

still not able to register

@g_ashish we’d request you to try only after the confirmation from the bank to your email. Usually, it takes up to 3-5 business days.

Regards,

so now it has been more than a week, there is no response from the bank, neither am i able to register for internet banking.
thats really not the kind of support one would expect from ANY bank.
having second thought about keeping the account active.

Hey @g_ashish! Inconvenience regretted! On your behalf, we’ve escalated this to the bank and are following up with them. Kindly allow us some time on this.

dear sir,
i dont think it will ever happen, today again i called up SBM after 15 days of sending the form which u sent, but they dont have any clue about what is happeneing.

i have had enough of it now,
kindly tell me the process of closing the account and surrendering the card.

Hey @g_ashish! We are sorry that it’s taking a longer time than expected. On your behalf, we are in touch with the bank support on a regular basis. The bank has requested you provide a copy of your self attested PAN card. We kindly request you to inbox us your PAN and we’ll forward the same to them.

Regards,

have sent you the pan caed in your inbox.
hope this works and the problem get resoled.

Ashish

Thanks for sharing the details. We’ve forwarded the same to the bank. We’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update for the same.

nothing has happened even after 6 days of sending the document to you. over all it has been a month and half now since i first reported the problem. the issue is not resolved.

thanks for excellent customer support