#Important > All you need to know about the Annual Charge on DCB Niyo Global Card!

If I withdraw Rs 10000/- using this card within India in a ATM, will annual fee be reimbursed?

In other words, are wallet loading, ATM withdrawal in India and abroad will be considered in Rs 10K limit for the annual fee reversal.

Hey Ranvijay, Rs.10,000/- mark is including domestic and international transactions. However, please note that only ECOM and POS transactions will be considered and not ATM withdrawals. SR

I have 2 queries:

1. Are deposits into the account and transfer back into savings account considered part of the 10000 threshold for reversing the amount?
  2. Is there any difference in the markup and forex fees between the DCB global card and the Niyo IDFC debit card in case of international transactions? As in, is there any real difference if I use the IDFC Niyo card and surrender the DCb card?

Hey @digantiitr, only POS and ECOM transactions will be considered. Please note that transfers will not be considered for reversals of Annual fee. Also, both Niyo Global by DCB and Niyo IDFC have zero mark-up feature. Mark-up and forex fees are the same. Difference between the Niyo Global by DCB and Niyo IDFC would be that the Niyo Global by DCB account is a current account while the Niyo IDFC account is a savings account. SR

What about wallet reload ?

Hey @anandsgr18 . Wallet reload of ₹10,000 is not considered for reimbursement of annual charges for Niyo Global Card.

Cheers,
Ashrith

Niyo global Card DCB BANK not available now.