I'm unable to register into Niyo Global. It shows IFSC code not matching. So, I've uploaded cancelled cheque. Still it shows the same

I’m unable to open the account in Niyo Global Card. I was trying from past 1 month. Some how it is showing error like IFSC code not matching. So, I’ve uploaded clear cancelled cheque. Still it shows IFSC code not matching.
Can Niyo give me any alternative solution.

Please drop customer care num I was trying with this num 18602586496. Unable to connect with customer care.

Is Niyo collaborated with Idfc ? If yes, do let me know the procedure to open the account.

Hey @kalangi_prasad! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Regret the inconvenience! We believe that you were trying to onboard Niyo Global by SBM. If so, it looks like there is a delay in the account creation process. We’ll have this checked with our team and have this fixed. Kindly note, that this may take a slightly longer time. We’ll connect with you once we receive an update on it.

Also, we have stopped onboarding and services for Niyo IDFC.

Regards,

I’ve been trying to create from past 1 month. If Niyo is taking this much time then it’s waste of time and effort.
1 month is not slightly longer… It’s more than that.

We understand your concern and agree with you. It shouldn’t take much longer and we are sorry about the delay. We have escalated this issue to our team for further investigation.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.