If non kyc Custemers deposits more than 20000 unexpectedly how to get that amount back, it's showing you exceeded the limit

If non kyc Custemers deposits more than 20000 unexpectedly how to get that amount back, it’s showing you exceeded the limit

Hi @Srinivas225 ,

We request you to go ahead with your biometric verification and you will be able to use the account seamlessly.
Do get back to us in case of any queries.

Cheers!
Bansari

I tried so many times but no one will came to do kyc and now I am unable to book an appointment because I booked an appointments so many times but no response and now I unable to schedule

Hi @Srinivas225 ,

Rest easy we are here to help :slight_smile: we have escalated the issue to the concerned team and we will make sure your KYC is carried out smoothly.

Cheers!
Bansari

Ok, thank you, please make the full kyc within 2-3days, my money is stuck on my account, i need that

Hello, I didn’t get any message about full kyc. Please can you fix a schedule for biometric, I’m unable to book

HI there, we are looking into it. Allow us sometime.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hello mam, it’s been 3days but I didn’t received any message about KYC schedule, my money is stuck in my account, and I need that, please can u fix an appointment early

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.