IDFC First account with MAB 25000

I already have an IDFC First bank account with MAB 25000. I have opened the Niyo IDFC First Savings account yesterday I.e,1st September 2020. The account is opened without a hassle and it didn’t ask me to maintain MAB 10000. So now my Niyo account is Zero balance account or Do I have to maintain MAB 10000…??

At the top of the page it was showing Pending actions. Full KYC…
Since I have IDFC bank account, did it take the KYC from my normal IDFC first account or Do I have to complete Full KYC in this Niyo IDFC first account…??

Also at the top of the page it was showing 10% cashback upto Rs.250 by using Debit card… What are the Terms and conditions for the cashback…???

Hey Tejaswar! Please note, the IDFC FIRST Bank and Niyo IDFC FIRST Bank are two different accounts. The accounts opened with Niyo IDFC FIRST Bank will have to maintain the MAB.

In regards to Biometric KYC, the KYC has to be completed by the Niyo representative.

The cashback can be availed upto INR 250 on a minimum transaction value of INR 1000 and it will be credited by 15th of the next month.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.