I was trying to create my account on NiyoX but after entering all details of pan card and aadhar card it showed that account is not possible digitally

How can I create my account digitally with this app or my own phone number

Hey @Arjun_Rathore! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry to inform you that we cannot onboard you for NiyoX as you haven’t met the digital onboarding criteria. If you wish to open an account with Equitas Small Finance Bank, you can visit any nearest branch.

Regards,

Sir how can this error occurred and please help me to remove this error from my phone number. And how much time I wait for remove this error from the app

Hey @Arjun_Rathore! We do not have a timeline for the issue to be removed. Due to that reason, we have requested to contact Equitas Small Finance Bank if you are willing to open an account.

Regards,

Sir Please tell the error is showing is removed from my phone number or not after some months

Sir i ask only one thing why this error occurred

Hi @Arjun_Rathore, wish we could’ve helped with the onboarding procedure for NiyoX. It looks like you haven’t met the digital onboarding criteria due to which we couldn’t open an account through us. If you wish to open an Equitas account, we request you to contact Equitas Small Finance Bank at 18001031222 or at customerservice@equitasbank.com Thank you!