I want my full kyc biometric done

sorry, but that post did not fulfilled my questions . please help me out

@Keshav_garg Shoot it :muscle:t2:
We are here to answer and attend your curiosities.

Cheers!
Bansari

i want to know about the card and my questions are as follow
how much amount is deducted when i use it overseas to get cash from atms.
i am going to ukraine . and as the currency of ukraine is not availaible in india . so there will be diferent charges?
charges that will be deducted when i swipe the card anywhere.
and other charges , pros and cons of card by sbm over card by dcb

???
pleae reply i am waiting

Hi @Keshav_garg,

(1/4) >International ATMs: ₹100 per transaction + GST
(2/4) You can transact from Niyo Global by SBM on real time Visa conversion rates (which you can check in app before hand)
(3/4) As its a 0 forex card there are no extra/ hidden charges to the card. Providing SOC link for reference : https://static.goniyo.com/legal/Niyo_SBM_SOC.pdf
(4/4) Difference between Niyo global by DCB and Niyo Global by SBM could be here:
Beta Version - Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank India (State Bank of Mauritius)🌎 - #92 by Bansari

Cheers!
Bansari

hello,
i am interested in this card but i need to know the amounts that niyo will deduct while i use this card while i swipe this card on a shop internatonally or when i use atms

@Keshav_garg Merging your post here to avoid the miss.

Cheers!
Bansari

thank you mam.
so i can get this card in hand if i visit the branch of sbm?

also… in dcb card it was free to use it once in a month for atms, is it the same with the card by sbm?

Hi @Keshav_garg ,

(1/2)For onboarding It’s super simple! You can download the {Niyo Global by SBM} app from the App Store or Google Play Store and start your onboarding process right away.

(2/2)
Domestic ATMs:
SBM ATMs:
Financial & Non-Financial Transactions: Free & Unlimited

Other bank ATMs:
Financial & Non-Financial Transactions: 5 Free transactions per month (₹20 per transaction for any additional transactions)

Cheers!
Bansari

thanks a lot Mam. for helping me out ! i will surely start the process to get my card soon!

2 Likes

hello, i tried to log in niyo global app but there is a problem in CKYC. please resolve my problem as i need the card before 28 of august!

hello, please resolve my issue asap!

hello, please resolve my issue asap!

Hello mam , my kyc biometric hasn’t been done yet the agent didn’t arrive as i booked it for today can you please send someone immediately my appointment was till 4 pm evening

Mam when was video kyc introduce for niyo dcb @Bansari

kyc agent not call not msg

Hello mam , my kyc biometric hasn’t been done yet the agent didn’t arrive as i booked it for Saturday can you help me out with this please

Hi @Aneesh_Yadav , Kindly confirm if you are referring to NiyoX?

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Rohit_roy1 ,

Kindly confirm if you are referring to NiyoX?

Cheers!
Bansari