I want my full kyc biometric done

I want to resechudle my full kyc as earlier the agents were unable to reach me. Book it for tommorow .and conatct me as soo as possible…

Hi there,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Kindly DM us your contact number so that over sales agent can contact you for the same.

Cheers!
Bansari

7626804767 this is my contact number please contact me

Hi there,

Someone from our sales team will get in touch with you soon.

Cheers!
Bansari

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

hello,
i need to know when the niyo global card by dcb starts its kyc again?

Hi @Keshav_garg,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Niyo Global by DCB is expected to resume by August end.

Cheers!
Bansari

okay then please tell me about the niyo global by sbm. i need the card as i have flight at 29 august so maybe i will have to skip niyo global by dcb

@Keshav_garg Here, I believe the answer to your questions could be here: Beta Version - Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank India (State Bank of Mauritius)🌎

PS we deleted your post as it contained sensitive contact, we respect your privacy :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Bansari

sorry, but that post did not fulfilled my questions . please help me out

@Keshav_garg Shoot it :muscle:t2:
We are here to answer and attend your curiosities.

Cheers!
Bansari

i want to know about the card and my questions are as follow
how much amount is deducted when i use it overseas to get cash from atms.
i am going to ukraine . and as the currency of ukraine is not availaible in india . so there will be diferent charges?
charges that will be deducted when i swipe the card anywhere.
and other charges , pros and cons of card by sbm over card by dcb

???
pleae reply i am waiting

Hi @Keshav_garg,

(1/4) >International ATMs: ₹100 per transaction + GST
(2/4) You can transact from Niyo Global by SBM on real time Visa conversion rates (which you can check in app before hand)
(3/4) As its a 0 forex card there are no extra/ hidden charges to the card. Providing SOC link for reference : https://static.goniyo.com/legal/Niyo_SBM_SOC.pdf
(4/4) Difference between Niyo global by DCB and Niyo Global by SBM could be here:
Beta Version - Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank India (State Bank of Mauritius)🌎 - #92 by Bansari

Cheers!
Bansari

hello,
i am interested in this card but i need to know the amounts that niyo will deduct while i use this card while i swipe this card on a shop internatonally or when i use atms

@Keshav_garg Merging your post here to avoid the miss.

Cheers!
Bansari

thank you mam.
so i can get this card in hand if i visit the branch of sbm?

also… in dcb card it was free to use it once in a month for atms, is it the same with the card by sbm?

Hi @Keshav_garg ,

(1/2)For onboarding It’s super simple! You can download the {Niyo Global by SBM} app from the App Store or Google Play Store and start your onboarding process right away.

(2/2)
Domestic ATMs:
SBM ATMs:
Financial & Non-Financial Transactions: Free & Unlimited

Other bank ATMs:
Financial & Non-Financial Transactions: 5 Free transactions per month (₹20 per transaction for any additional transactions)

Cheers!
Bansari

thanks a lot Mam. for helping me out ! i will surely start the process to get my card soon!

2 Likes