I have some queries about Niyo Global acount

Dear Sir
I hope you and your family are safe from covid
I am trying to take the Niyo Global account and I have some queries on this account can you please clarify it

1. What are the documents required for account opening
  2. What are the features of the account and offers of the a/c
  3. What are the charges on this a/c I mean like AMC charges and any other charges
  4. What are Debit card charges like AMC charges or its lifetime free card
    and how can I get my Debit card
  5. This account is Zero balance a/c or maintain balance a/c
    Note:-
    Dear Sir, I have already SBM bank in INDmoney this a/c is an investment purpose a/c, We can be eligible for the Global account
    I am requesting you please tell me the answers to my queries and don’t miss any of my queries. please give me information about the Note also
    Please reply to me as soon as possible. I am waiting for your reply
    Thank You, Sir

Hey @Sai_Ganesh ! Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We appreciate your interest in Niyo Global By SBM :slight_smile:

1. You will need your PAN, Aadhaar, Passport, and access to your Aadhaar-linked mobile number for account opening.
  2. Niyo Global By SBM is a Savings Bank Account focused much more on your travels. This zero balance account offers you features like zero Forex Markup, up to 5% on your savings, Airport lounge access across all major airports in India, Currency Converter…and more!
  3. There’s no minimum balance you’ll need to maintain.
  4. There will be no charges on the Niyo Global VISA Signature Tap & Pay Debit card, it is a lifetime free card. An initial deposit of ₹5000 is required for ordering your card. You can place a request for the debit card from your Niyo Global By the SBM app.
  5. (A) There are no non-maintenance charges as Niyo Global by SBM is a Zero Balance SA .
    (B) Yes. you can create Niyo Global By SBM account. However, we would suggest you to use the Phone number which is registered in INDmoney.

Hope this answers all your queries. You can below-given link to download the app and complete the onboarding process now!!

Playstore : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niyo.sbm
Appstore : Join the Niyo Global beta - TestFlight - Apple - WB

Dear sir
I don’t have passport it’s possible to apply the card