I have linked my paypal account to my niyox bank account. Paypal transferred my payment and said i am suppose to recieve it by 5th july but bank people are saying they don't accept paypal

What i am suppose to do now

Hi @Kabir_Sharma, Welcome to our community!

It’s an international IR via PayPal to Niyox account. NiyoX do not accept international IR. So the amount will be refunded back to the source account. We request you kindly contact PayPal for a further course of action. For any further assistance kindly reach out to Live chat support from the app or write to us at niyox.escalations@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better. Thank you!

Then how this guy recieved his payment

Hey @Kabir_Sharma Currently, the service is unavailable. NiyoX do not accept international IR. So the amount will be refunded back to the source account. We request you kindly contact PayPal for a further course of action. For any further assistance kindly reach out to Live chat support from the app or write to us at niyox.escalations@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.